Friday, March 5, 2010

Today

Today i had to get up early to go to uni cause i start 8.30 but when i saw my timetable i actually start at 9.00 so i came half an hours early,,,so i just walk around while im waiting for my lecture to start.

so the lecture begun,,its about binary numbers,,i found its really interesting cause i haven't actually study about binary numbers before so when the lecturer started to talk about it i was like "oh k,,binary numbers whats this about??" im so excited well not really :P....while i was listening to the lecture, out of nowhere a friend of mine sat in front of me and saw me,,,hes like in shock when saw me( kaga pernah liat org ganteng sih hahaha)...after that at 10,the lecture finished and i had 2 hours break,so me and my friend went to library and talk and stuff...mostly we talk about anything such cars etc.

after the 2 hours break, at 12, i went to my tutorial for stats...it was quite good actually...the only we did in class were listening to the teacher talking and stuff...she was talking about how shes the best in class when she was young and how she became a teacher...btw my stats teacher come from England thats what she told us anyway...after the long talk about her life,,,we discussed about the questions for the tute...its all about probablity,,when i heard probability i was like "oh gosh, probability GREAT!!"

at 1 pm finished my stats tute went home while driving home, i was listening to radio and suddenly the song call Do you remember by Jay Sean, Sean Paul and Lil Wayne came out i was like hell yeah,love this song!!

when i got home, i picked up my mum and we went somewhere until 3 pm,,,got home again dropped my mum off and i went garbo to wash my car and janjian sama jennifer for lunch cause i asked to meet up with me at garbo cause i dont wanna be a loner at garbo hahaha sooo jenny came to garbo at 3.30ish pm....jenny wants to eat pizza but there was only one pizza it so shame that Sarpinos (its a pizza place located at food court) only made one pizza,,,so she didn't want eat that cause they had only one pizza so we walked around the food court after the walked around the food court,,,jenny decided to at zushi bento...when we got there we ordered and guess what,,,she ordered the same thing as mine which was KATSU CHICKEN BENTO dammnn u jenny!! hehe...while we were waiting our food we sit aroud and talked about stuff like "my secret" haha,,you know which secret im talking about rite jen. oh yeah,,there was a guy sitting next to us but a bit far from us, he was laughing to himself...i bet everyone think that hes crazy haha but he was laughing because hes watching How I Met Your Mother (the best tv series ever)...while waiting for my car been washing,,,me and jen walked around garbo nothing interesting there cause it almost close when we were there so yeah

when my car finished at 5 pm,,,jen asked me to go to somone's house,,,im not gonna say the name of that person house cause...i just cant. after dropped jen off and i went home.

i got home watched tv,,,i fall a sleep while i was watching tv until 8pm i think not quite sure what time but yeah i think around that time...anyway took a bath and watched korean series with my sister...the series called Shinning Inheritance..it was little bit funny and little bit emotional.


alrite its already 2.35 am and im still awake,,but im gonna go to sleep now cause i have work at 12am tomorrow and finish til 6pm soooo not liking it,,its so gay


gotta go now
catcha later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment