Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Another blogging

Hi all back again for another blog.

Just had dinner at formosa in city with the family, it was really good dinner. after we went home and had some cake and the cake was delicious too.
Damn, i wanted to go to choir practice (eventho i cant sing lol) but i had to go to the dinner haiz..but next time i will come...i dont know why somehow i felt different, i felt like i meant to be at the choir practice but it doesnt matter cause theres still next time...now i was just wondering why that person didnt reply my message, there are so many questions mark in my head...well i hope that person will reply my message eventually, we just watch and see...

lately im having this dilemma feeling...been liking this person for quite long and there comes another one haizz,,,,what should i do??? so confused...well i can just pray to GOD to help me with this dilemma im having....let us pray, dear GOD please help me with this situation im having right, i dont know what to do or who to choose both person are really great, but this person hard to communicate and other person easy to communicate but heart tell me to go with the first person but that person is really hard to communicate, so please GOD help me. In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit. Amin

P.S another blog is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment